Disclaimer: This is just my opinion so please don’t get super offended over this.
1. Arizona Cardinals– Nick Bosa EDGE Ohio State.
Even with Kyler Murray going all in with the NFL, Nick Bosa still makes the most sense. This is a best player available type pick.
2. San Fransisco 49ers- Josh Allen EDGE Kentucky
The 49ers need an edge rusher and line backer. Josh Allen is simply the perfect fit for San Francisco.
3. New York Jets- Quinnen Williams DL Alabama
The New York Jets finished with one of the worst rush defenses in the league. Quinnen Williams was one of the most dominant defenders against the rush. The Jets simply can’t miss on this pick.
4. Oakland Raiders- Ed Oliver DL Houston
The Raiders desperately need a pass rusher, and with Ed Oliver still on the board, this pick makes the most sense.
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Jonah Williams OL
All though some people think the quarterback is the issue in Tampa Bay, I don’t think the Winston era should necessarily end. If the Bucs can get a solid line Winston may end up working out. Tampa Bay needs to target the offensive line in the next few drafts, and I think this is a good start.
6. New York Giants- Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State
Simply put, this is the obvious choice. Haskins has tremendous upside and potential. While he may not start from day one, this is a necessary pick.
7. Cincinnati Bengals (Via Jax)- Kyler Murray QB Oklahoma
In my opinion, Andy Dalton isn’t the answer for Cincinnati, they need to move on. Kyler Murray, while not being the most polished quarterback prospect, has the most explosive potential out of any quarterback in the draft. This is a risk, but it could end in a huge reward.
8. Detroit Lions- Devin White LB LSU
Devin White is arguably one of the best players in the draft, and while it doesn’t exactly fit the team needs, you simply can’t pass on a player of this caliber.
9. Cleveland Browns (Via Buffalo)- Greedy Williams CB LSU
The Browns are slowly becoming loaded on offense, however still need some help on defense. Cleveland ranked 25th against the pass and could use another young corner to solidify a solid defense.
10. Denver Broncos- Drew Lock QB Missouri
In this scenario, Drew Lock seems to be the more NFL ready quarterback to me. While Daniel Jones seems to be a first round talent, Drew Lock is the safer of the two quarterbacks at this stage.
11. Jacksonville Jaguars (Via Cincinnati)- Daniel Jones QB Duke
12. Green Bay Packers- Rashan Gary LB Michigan
13. Miami Dolphins- Brian Burns EDGE FSU
14. Atlanta Falcons- Jefferey Simmons DL Miss St.
15. Washington Redskins- Trayvon Mullen CB Clemson
16. Carolina Panthers- Deionte Thompson S Alabama
17. Buffalo Bills (Via Cleveland) Deebo Samuel WR South Carolina
18. Minnesota Vikings- Yodny Casnuste OT WVU
19. Tennessee Titans- Albert Okuegbunam TE Missouri
20. Pittsburgh Steelers- D.K. Metcalf WR Ole Miss
21. Seattle Seahawks- Clelin Ferrel EDGE Clemson
22. Baltimore Ravens- Devin Bush LB Michigan
23. Houston Texans- Marquise Brown WR Oklahoma
24. Oakland Raiders (Via Chicago)- Cody Ford OG Oklahoma
25. Philadelphia Eagles- Montez Sweat EDGE Miss St.
26. Indianapolis Colts- Dexter Lawrence DL Clemson
27. Oakland Raiders (Via Dallas)- Byron Murphy CB Washington
28. Los Angeles Chargers- Christian Wilkins DL Clemson
29. Kansas City Chiefs- Jachai Polite EDGE Florida
30. Green Bay Packers (Via New Orleans)- Mack Wilson LB Alabama
31. LA Rams- Dre’Mont Jones DL Ohio St.
32. New Orleans Patriots- N’Keal Harry WR Arizona St.